When you register on our Site, you provide us with Personal Information such as your name, email address, and your location.
When you create a profile and/or become a language tutor or learner, you provide us with certain Personal Information such as your first and last name, email address, date of birth, and the city where you live. You also provide us with other information which allows us to personalize your experience as a tutor or learner such as username and password, language preference (including type, tier, level, and focus for learners), gender, time zone, native language, interests, education, and current profession. You are also able to express your preference for receiving the LIM Newsletter, updates from our blog, and discounts on lessons. Additionally, you have the option to provide a profile picture.
We also collect any information you voluntarily provide to us while using our Site or in connection with our services. We may automatically receive information from your use of this Site including your IP address, browser information, and the date and time of your visit.
We use the information we collect in various ways such as responding to your lesson requests, connecting you with other users for lessons, providing you with relevant coursework, improving your experience with our Site and services, and communicating with you.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Personal Information to third parties unless we provide you with prior notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, processing payments, or providing our services (“Other Parties”), with whom we may share your Personal Information for such purposes.
We may share or transfer your information, including your Personal Information, when we believe such action is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or to protect our rights, property, and/or safety, or that of you or our Other Parties.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. These parties will be unable to identify you based on this anonymous information.
You may opt-out of receiving cookies from the use of this Site by following the instructions in your web browser, although this may interfere with your ability to fully use and enjoy our Site.
Because LIM does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, LIM does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
LIM is committed to protecting the privacy of children and all of its users. Although we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13, we understand that parents may want to use our Site on behalf of their children in order to enroll them in language lessons. Before collecting, using or disclosing Personal Information from or about children, we will obtain consent from the parent or legal guardian. When you request a lesson on behalf of your child, you will have the option to provide your affirmative consent to the collection of your child’s Personal Information through the LIM Site. If you provide your consent, we will send you a confirmation email with a link to activate your child’s language learner account. As the parent or legal guardian, you are in control of your child’s Personal Information. If at anytime you wish for your child’s Personal Information to be deleted from our database, please contact us using the contact information found in this section.
If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her Personal Information on this Site, we will use that information only to respond directly to the child to inform him or her that parental consent is necessary to continue using our Site. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13 in a manner inconsistent with the law, we will immediately delete such information from our database.
If you have any questions about how we handle children’s privacy, please contact us at:
Language in Motion LLC
PO Box 930233
Verona, WI 53593-0233
You may always choose not to provide information on our Site even though this may interfere with your ability to take advantage of this Site and our services.
If you wish to review, access, update, or correct the Personal Information you have previously provided, you may do so by accessing your profile or contacting us.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications from us, you may click the “unsubscribe” link available in the emails we send, or by contacting us.
This Site is hosted in the United States and is governed by United States law. If you are using this Site outside the United States, please be aware that your information will be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our servers and databases are located. By using this Site, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside your country of residence.
We are continually improving and adding to the features and functionality of this Site and the services we offer through this Site. As a result of these changes, or changes in the law, we may need to update or revise this Policy. Accordingly, LIM reserves the right to update or modify this Policy at any time, by posting the revised version of this Policy on this web page. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy via email. Your continued use of this Site will signal your agreement to the updated or revised terms of this Policy. You should visit this page from time to time to review any changes that we may have made.
Language in Motion LLC
PO Box 930233
Verona, WI 53593-0233
Last Modified: August 1, 2016
Welcome to LIM Lessons, the Site for Language in Motion, LLC. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN AND READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU ACCESS OUR SITE OR USE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
You MUST be 14 years of age or older to request and pay for lessons on LIM Lessons without express parental consent. If you are 13 years of age or younger, you must have a parent or legal guardian complete the lesson request and payment process. For Students 13 years of age or younger, your parent or legal guardian must enter his/her email address to complete the lesson request and payment process before you use LIM Lessons’s Service. Please review this agreement with your parent or legal guardian so that you both understand how LIM Lessons works and what restrictions apply to your use of our Site and services.
You agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data security or privacy. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside. Furthermore, you acknowledge that if you reside in a country outside of the United States your personal information may be transferred outside your home country. By using this Site, you consent to this transfer. In addition, if you reside in a country which is prohibited by law, regulation, treaty or administrative act from entering into trade relations with the United States or its citizens, you may not use this Site. Such countries may include Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Serbia, Syria and Sudan, and it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with U.S. law in this regard.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire Site, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
• Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Site or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
• Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
• You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
• You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
• If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
• If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
• Modify copies of any materials from this site.
• Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
• Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Site or any Services or materials available through the Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: email@example.com
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
• In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
• For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material [without our prior written consent], including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
• To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
• To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
• Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
• Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
• Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
• Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site.
• Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
• Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
Prohibited Behavior in Lessons: In connection with your participation in any Lessons, you agree not to engage in any activity that would infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party intellectual property rights or that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate. You agree to engage in Lessons for the sole purpose of language teaching and learning. LIM may, at any time, remove any user that in the sole judgment of LIM violates this Agreement. To report any inappropriate activity with respect to a Lessons, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIM may, at any time, remove or restrict the profile of any Tutor that in the sole judgment of LIM engages in these prohibited behaviors:
• Exchanging personal contact information.
• Falsely or incorrectly confirming the completion or incompletion of Lessons.
• Creating more than one tutor account.
• Providing a false identity or false information in their Tutor profile.
• Providing Learners with false information about LIM and the Service.
• Engaging in disintermediation.
• Not delivering a confirmed lesson.
• Refusing to accept the Cancellation Policy.
• Not including complete Tutor Notes for a lesson.
• Not including a Homework Assignment with clear directions that is appropriate for the needs of their Learner for their lesson.
• Sending aggressive or threatening messages or e-mails to our customer support.
False Information: In connection with your use of the Service, Site and App, you further agree that you will not: (i) share or publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage LIM or any third party; (ii) submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business. LIM does not endorse any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed by Tutors or Learners, and LIM expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with such opinions, recommendations or advice.
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Site.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and [our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and] our [respective] licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material [for any purpose/according to your account settings].
You represent and warrant that:
• You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content\ or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Lessons may be recorded or monitored by LIM, through our video chat provider TokBox. You hereby consent to: (i) the monitoring or recording of any Lesson you engage in; (ii) LIM using such recordings for business purposes, including without limitation for purposes such as dispute resolution and improving the Service; (iii) such recording being made available to the other party to the Lesson; (iv) such recordings being made available for you to review, (vi) such recording being used or disclosed by LIM to the extent required by law or legal process or to the extent LIM deems necessary for purposes of enforcing or protecting its rights. If you have any questions concerning Tokbox and its practices, you may visit the TokBox website and learn how to contact TokBox at http://www.tokbox.com.
We have the right to:
• Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
• Disclose your identity or other information about you when we believe such action is necessary to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or to protect our rights (including intellectual property rights and the right to privacy), property, and/or safety, or that of you or third parties that help to operate our Site and provide the Service.
• Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
• Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
• Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
• Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
• Be likely to deceive any person.
• Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
• Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
• Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
• Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
• Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Site may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
We may update the content on this Site from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Company (or its partners) may charge a fee for language lessons, Services, or to post or access Content or for other features, products, services, or licenses. You may purchase language lessons by single lessons or by a package of multiple lessons. You are responsible to Company (or its partners) for any fees applicable to language lessons or Services that you sign up for or receive. Fees for language lessons will be charged to the User at least 24 hours before the lesson time. Additionally, you are responsible to Company for any fees applicable to Content that you post or other features, products, services or licenses you purchase or that are purchased through any account created through Company for using or accessing the Site or the Services. You authorize Company, or its designated payment processor, to charge your specified credit card, debit card or other payment method for such fees as provided through the registration process.
Unless otherwise specified, all fees are in United States dollars, and all charges will be made in United States dollars. Any applicable sales or other taxes are additional to the stated fee. Currency exchange settlements and foreign transaction fees are based on your agreement with your credit card or other payment method provider.
Payments and purchases may not be canceled by the user, except as required by law. All fees are nonrefundable, except as required by law, unless a lesson is cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the lesson time as described in the Cancellation Policy section below, or if a tutor fails to show up to a lesson or the Service is not provided. If you are dissatisfied with the lesson or Service, you may contact the Company at email@example.com and Company may, at its sole discretion, choose to offer a refund on a case-by-case basis. Company (or its partners) reserves the right to refuse or terminate any purchase or attempted purchase at any time in its sole discretion. You understand and agree that if you authorize a payment transaction with your credit card, debit card, or other payment method, but your charge is rejected for any reason, there may be a hold on your use of that transaction amount for several days.
Users may cancel a language lesson or Service without penalty by selecting the Cancel Lesson option on the Lessons page of their profile at least 24 hours prior to any scheduled language lesson or Service. Failure to cancel at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled lesson time will result in the user being charged the full fee for the lesson. If a Tutor does not appear and deliver a Lesson in its entirety and their Learner confirms the Lesson as not completed due to the Tutor's absence, the Tutor will be fined the value of the Lesson from their LIM credit.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Site may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
• Link from your own or certain third-party Sites to certain content on this Site.
• Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Site.
• Cause limited portions of content on this Site to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party Sites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
• Establish a link from any Site that is not owned by you.
• Cause the Site or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
• Link to any part of the Site other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such Sites.
We may provide you with a mechanism to provide feedback, suggestions, and ideas, if you choose, about our Services ("Feedback"). By submitting any Feedback, you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place us under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that we are free to use the Feedback without any additional compensation to you, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the Company does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to the Company, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, use the Feedback you provide to us in any way, including in future enhancements and modifications to our Services or Site. You hereby grant to us and our assigns a perpetual, worldwide, fully transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable, royalty free license to use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, and display the Feedback in any manner any for any purpose, without in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future, without any obligation to provide attribution or compensation to you or any third party.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES AND THE SERVICE CONTENT EACH ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICE CONTENT, AND YOU RELY ON THE SERVICES AND SERVICE CONTENT AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY MATERIAL THAT YOU ACCESS OR OBTAIN THROUGH OUR SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY MATERIAL THROUGH OUR SERVICES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM OUR SERVICES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS.
COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR SERVICE, AND COMPANY WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
YOU SHOULD EXERCISE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL SAFETY AND PROPERTY, JUST AS YOU WOULD WHEN INTERACTING WITH ANY PERSON WHOM YOU DO NOT KNOW. BY USING THE LIM LESSONS PLATFORM, YOU AGREE TO HOLD LANGUAGE IN MOTION FREE FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LIABILITY OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE OUT OF THE SERVICES. LIM LESSONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE, OF ANY USER INCLUDING TUTORS, AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY SERVICES.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS,LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by the Company without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
This Site is operated by LIM Lessons, PO Box 930233 Verona, WI, 53593.
All notices of legal claims should be sent to Language in Motion LLC
PO Box 930233 Verona, WI 53593-0233
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.